Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Want

This officially in:

I'm lemming for a Nintendo DS Lite.



'Tis one of the gadgets I so want to have right now. Thinking about it, makes me forgot the Nokia e61 I've been lusting over 2 weeks ago. Hehe..

Why the DS Lite you ask? Why not the PSP, ipod or the iphone?

I admit I'm not into those RPG games. I'm more into the "cutie-cutie games" I call it. hehe.. I'm not into music either, so having an ipod or an iphone really doesn't make my mouth drool.

But this one bites the dust.

This is actually of the current fads here in the office. Colleagues left and right who's into gaming and are always in the pantry playing hold this as much as possible. Lunch time, breaks and even pre or post shift, people are holding PSP to pass the time, entertain themselves or really just addicted to it playing.

As of now, still not addict. HA! It's still out of reach. Wait till I get my hands on my 13th month pay and I'd be off to Greenhills to canvass and shop till I drop for this device I oh-so-want as of the moment.

I was able to read some threads in Girltalk (my ever-fave forum) about this new toy I'm lemming for. Reading about it, I'm sold on the DS Lite already..

I can't wait to get my 13th month pay! 1 month more to go and I'll be off to Greenhills shopping.. haha.. My christmas present to myself. LOL. Donchawori, will share it with Celo.

Only problem there is my brother's violent reactions about the color I want to get. I said I want the pink one. His violent reaction: "Celo might not want to play with it coz of the girly color." Hello?!? He's just 2! hahaha.. Is it really my son or my bro who'd be conscious about playing a pink DS Lite? hahaha..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com