Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!


Although we don't celebrate this tradition in the Philippines, I love this holiday!

Can you guess why?

Well, if you don't I'll give you a couple of reasons why...

1. Thanksgiving is one of the holidays that Americans celebrate na bongacious talaga. It's like how we celebrate Christmas here but even better. They celebrate it with family and friends, eat Turkey and have lots of festivities lined up. It's actually a long weekend

2. Since it's a holiday, less to no calls for us which equates to less to no work but with pay. Teehee!

3. No vgh today. We used to have this voluntary-go-home aka uwi-ka-na-pero-bawas-sweldo-mo. No vgh today and that's okay with me. I get paid without actually doing anything. hehehe..

4. More time for bonding. Had a meeting earlier. At long last! All because of high avail time.

5. It may be coincidental but it's payday today! yipee!!!

There's so much to be thankful for...

I'm thankful for being alive.

I'm thankful I have a wonderful, smart and healthy son.

I'm thankful my parents are healthy, although far away, I'm more closer to them than before.

I'm thankful I have a roof over my head, even it's not that convenient.. at least I can still sleep soundly.

I'm thankful I have a job.  Yup, even if I rant over and over about how tiring it is.. honestly, I still love it! 

I'm thankful I have friends.  Loving friends.  Trustworthy friends.

I'm thankful I have a good brother.. who even with my shortcomings, loves my son very much.

I'm thankful I still have you.  You're still there.  


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com