Saturday, February 28, 2009

Torn

I'm an Eheads fan.

Pero hindi die-hard. haha..

I watched their last concert last August at the Fort. I half enjoyed it.. coz bitin eh! Ely had to go to the hospital because of his heart problem.. 1st set lang natapos.

Anyway, there'll be another concert this March 7.. sa MOA naman.

Truth is, I'm T-O-R-N!

I want to watch the final set again BUT..

I got work at 10pm..

hay.. I was contemplating of just being late for work. But of course, that wouldn't do well with TL.

Second, I've got a workshop to attend the next day after work. So kamusta naman ang katawan ko diba?!?

This extensive polymer clay workshop is something I wanted to learn for the longest time.

I already paid the reservation fee to secure my slot.

Third, money's tight. Although I know I could go around it and have money to buy a ticket... with Ida tempting me with a discounted 5k ticket.. heheh...

Oh well, I guess I know what I have to do right?!?

Hay...

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com