Monday, February 23, 2009

Updates about Me

It's quite some time now since I've last blogged about anything...

1. I got a job for oDesk. I'm still not technically hired 'coz my buyer is still not oDesk verified, but he already has paid me for 17 hours of work last Friday. It's on my paypal account already. Yeah! I think he's a good buyer. Knowledgeable, organized and detailed. I'm quite new to this online job but it's encouraging to know he appreciates the efforts I've done so far.

2. My head is spinning with one of his tasks. Flight & hotel hunting is one of my new tasks. I've never done a research on travelling... specifically looking for the cheapest flights and doing reservations. My only knowledge about this is Cebu Pacific's seat sale. haha.. Talk about pathetic!

3. I'm bald down there. Haha.. Officially. I headed to Lay Bare in San Juan last Thursday and it was one of the days I questioned my choices in life. Haha..

4. Im getting fatter and fatter everyday. Ugh! As if it weren't enough, not only has Marts noticed it yesterday.. but prior to that, when I asked Celo if Mama is sexy.. all he said was "Taba! Taba! Taba!"

5. I'm planning a trip on my birthday with Marts. I'm so excite about it already. I'm actually planning on making it a family trip with Celo too but my officemate Mae said that Celo would just get tired since we would just commute and all. Good point. And so, I'm planning to go somewhere else with Celo when we get back.

6. I've been thinking a lot lately that I want to go to Bora before this year ends. I'm planning of going there by September or October. Most probably after Celo's birthday. Like a post celebration or something.

7. Because of this desire to go to Boracay, I also looked for other alternative places to go to. Saw lots! How I wish I have the time and money... hehehe...

8. I've been contemplating if I would resign from my job. Reason to resign? Well, I really don't know. HAHAHA... Sometimes I want to be promoted. Sometimes I don't. Weird. I have reached 5 years already in my job.. so may makukuha na daw ako retirement. Sabi ni tl wala daw ako increase.. pero.. based dun sa provisions nila ng increase dapat meron ako.. ang labo nga eh... 3 months naman ako pumasa last year.. ang nakalagay sa final list nila 2 buwan lang.. eh para que nakakuha ako ng qpb ng 2 buwan for the 4th quarter.. LABO!

9. Gusto ko manood ng Eraserheads concert pero ewan ko. May pasok ako nung gabi na yun. Kainis lang. Bahala na si Batman!

10. May bagong workshop si Angeli! Nagpareserve na ako.. Reservation payment na lang kulang. Iniisip ko pa kung iGcash ko o ipaypal ko na lang.. I'm torn.... This workshop is for making polymer clay stuff.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com