Thursday, February 5, 2009

oDesk


The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

I just read about oDesk a week ago from one of my former colleague's blog in multiply. It's a work-at-home job which looks promising.

I've already created my profile, took some online tests, applied to some jobs but I haven't got any interviews yet. (I started writing this draft last 2/5/09.)

Anyway, I was favorited by 1 buyer. I got an email regarding an interview today... it's actually more of a test post request to gauge my capability of being a blogger.

It's fairly easy actually. I've got a good morning sleep. I slept past 9am and I woke up after 4pm. My mind's in a whirl and I got excited about it.

I'm done writing the test post after an hour. I knew nothing about registry cleaners which is the topic of the what I need to write about. All I know is that registry is something in your computer that needs to be A-ok because the efficiency of your computer relies on it. I often say to my dsl customers that there might be something wrong with the registry of their PC if they get those dll errors. Mind you, I use a Mac that's why I'm not bothered with this registry or this registry cleaner because I don't need one.

Anyway, hopefully I get hired. My mind will work again like I'm in college or something.. heheh...

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com